If you need to edit your Before You Dig Partners contact details, this can be done by clicking the Account button on the top right-hand side of the screen once you are logged in:
Here you will see a similar form to the one you used to register, and this is where you can update your Account details any time you need to:
- Customer Details: Here you can update your name and, if this is a work account, you can enter your updated company details and User Type.
- Contact Details: If your phone number(s) or email address changes, these can be updated here. Please ensure your email address is current, as this is how we send you a copy of your tickets.
- Login Details: Every username must be unique - most people use their email address as their username, or you can set it as something else (e.g. if you work for a company where multiple people are using the same email for their BYDP locate requests, only one of those people will be able to use that email as their username). When choosing your password, it must be at least eight characters long, and contain both letters and numbers.
- Security: You can update your security question here. This is used when you phone the contact centre to verify your identity. We suggest picking an answer that only you will know - for example, you could set "Your Birthday" as "Goldfish".
- Miscellaneous: Here you can choose to subscribe to our newsletter service. This subscription status can be changed at any time.
Click the Save button once your changes have been made, and the updated details will take effect immediately:
If you require assistance when filling in the account details, our Chat Agents are always available during business hours by clicking the Chat Widget in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Alternatively, please email our contact centre at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.