If you need to edit your Before You Dig Partners contact details, this can be done by clicking the Account button on the top right-hand side of the screen once you are logged in:
Here you will see a similar form to the one you used to register, and this is where you can update your Account details any time you need to:
- Excavator Details: Here you can update your name and, if this is a work account, you can enter your updated company details.
- Contact Details: If your phone number(s) or email address changes, these can be updated here. Please ensure your email address is current, as this is how we send you a copy of your tickets.. If you entered a company name above, please select your Industry. Otherwise, select Homeowner. Also select your User Type.
- Login Details: These are the details you will use to log into the online service. Every username must be unique - most people use their email address as their username, or you can set it as something else (e.g. if you work for a company where multiple people are using the same email for their BYDP locate requests, only one of those people will be able to use that email as their username). When choosing your password, it must be at least six characters long, and contain both letters and numbers.
- Security: You can update your security question here. This is used when you phone the contact centre to verify your identity. We suggest picking an answer that only you will know - for example, you could set "Your Birthday" as "Goldfish".
- Miscellaneous: Here you can choose to subscribe to our newsletter service. This subscription status can be changed at any time. You will also be prompted to confirm the changes are legitimate with the reCAPTCHA
Click the Update button once your changes have been made, and the updated details will take effect immediately:
If you wish to verify this information, it will be reflected in the Details panel on the left-hand side of the Console home screen.
If you require assistance when filling in the account details, click on the orange question mark ? icons and these will advise you on how to fill in the sections. If further help is needed, please email our contact centre at email@example.com for assistance. Our Chat Agents are always available during business hours by clicking the Chat Widget in the bottom-right corner of your screen.