If you often use the same details when requesting locates through Before You Dig Partners, you can create default settings so that all future tickets automatically fill in some of your Ticket Details. This can help speed up the process of submitting your tickets. You can change these settings at any time.
To set up your default settings for your account, all you need to do is click the User Settings button on the top right-hand side of the screen:
The slide-out window below will appear:
In the slide-out window, you can now make your selections. For example:
- Default Province/Territory: do you only work in a particular province/territory?
- Ticket Type: are your tickets usually Regular, Planning & Design, or Project jobs?
- Type of Work: which type of work do you usually undertake?
- Activity: is there a regular type of activity that takes place?
- Location of Workplace: are your tickets normally in a Commercial site, Residential site, Vacant lot, Green Space, Public Building, or on the Road/Sidewalk?
- Remarks: is there any consistent information you need to pass on regarding your tickets, or would you like to create a template for your remarks section?
Click the Save button once you have made your desired changes.